January 28, 2021
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter “GDPR”).
This information is provided by the company Techyon S.L. (VAT B16920233), with registered office in Barcelona at Calle Diputación 211, Bajos interior, as data controller (hereinafter the “Controller”) del trattamento dei dati personali (nel prosieguo ilThis information is provided by the company Techyon S.r.l. (VAT n° 10642430960), based in Milan at Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 33, as data controller (hereinafter the “Processing”).
a) The Processing that involves you as “User” will be carried out for the following purposes:
- the management of the application and the carrying out of activities of search and selection of personnel carried out by the Controller for his own account, for companies of the group or on behalf of customers, on the basis of art. 6, co. 1, lett. b) of the GDPR;
- management of future applications or research and selection activities, based on art. 6, co. 1, lett. f) of the GDPR, that is the legitimate interest of the Controller to process such data in relation to its activity.
|Category of data processed||Types of data|
|Identifying data||Name, surname, address, telephone number, tax code, email address, CV, picture|
|Data processor, persons authorised for such data treatment||Search and selection on their own or on behalf of customers|
|Customers of the Controller||Search and selection on behalf of customers|
- for the purposes of managing the application and carrying out research activities and selection of staff at the Controller or at the customers, the data will be kept for the period necessary for placement;
- for the purposes of managing future applications or research and selection activities, the data will be stored for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months.
e) personal data will be processed on paper, in addition to digital media and electronic means of communication, without this involving an automated process;
f) personal data will not be disseminated;
g) the Controller, in compliance with art. 32 of the GDPR, has appropriate security measures in relation to the processing put in place so as to ensure its confidentiality, the integrity and availability of personal data and requires those to whom such data are communicated to take appropriate security measures in act;
h) the User, pursuant to art. 15 and following of the GDPR, has the right to exercise the following rights:
- the right to be informed that there is an ongoing processing of data concerning him and, if so, access to the personal data processed;
- right to rectification of personal data;
- right to erasure (right to oblivion) of personal data concerning him;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning him;
- right to data portability in order to receive, or have transmitted to another data controller, personal data concerning him in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to make a complaint with the competent authorities concerning a breach of the processing of personal data.